From: Jens Maurer (Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-11 16:26:48

Jeremy Siek wrote:

> With g++ 2.95.2 I'm getting the following error:
>
> ../../../boost/cstdint.hpp:138: too many `l's in integer constant
> ../../../boost/cstdint.hpp:149: #error defaults not correct; you must hand
> modify boost/cstdint.hpp

This could happen if the ULLONG_MAX macros are defined, but the
compiler (or, more precisely, the preprocessor) doesn't actually
support "long long".

On what platform are you getting the error? If it's Windows, please add
the precise version of your Cygwin or Mingw so that we can add a check
to cstdint.hpp with the exact version number. We already had a check
in there, but took it out because nobody could give the exact
circumstances when the bug fired.

What does "gcc -v" say?

Jens Maurer