From: Kevlin Henney (kevlin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-16 10:39:19

In message <96jgdm+jihm_at_[hidden]>, williamkempf_at_[hidden] writes
>Seriously, though, someone else coined the acronym, not myself. I'm
>not married to any name or acronym at this point, though there will
>be a lot of documentation to change if we go by a different
>name/acronym at this point, and it's just going to get worse. So...
>if anyone has a different name, or thinks that we should stick with
>Boost Thread Library but not use the acronym BTL, speak up now so I
>can proactively avoid work in the future :).

Boost Concurrency Library (BCL) or Boost Multi-threading Library (BML or
BMTL)?

Kevlin

  Kevlin Henney phone: +44 117 942 2990
  Curbralan Limited mobile: +44 7801 073 508
  mailto:kevlin_at_[hidden] fax: +44 870 052 2289
  http://www.curbralan.com