From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (alexy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-21 15:57:18

Daryle Walker wrote:
> I noticed that file "/libs/utility/operators_test.cpp" uses the
> "/boost/min_rand.hpp" header, which has been considered
> obsolete. Should I change it for the next revision of operators
> sub-library (coming soon)?

IMO it would be great. I've gave it a try a while ago, but ended with an
internal compiler error during the test compilation on MSVC 6.0 and gave up.
However, I think with a little more insistence one can solve the problem, if
such still exists (I just had too many other things to do at the moment ;).

> If so, what should it change to?
> I guess the 'minstd_rand' class in the "/boost/random.hpp"
> header is supposed to be the closest analog.

Yes, it should be something from the Boost random number library :).

Aleksey