From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-23 15:24:42

Chuckle :)

True, and I have copies of these and others like Langer and Kreft's
IOStreams book. It's just that on-line docs have some advantages:
  - copy and paste examples and interfaces
  - hyperlinking, both internally and externally
  - doesn't clutter my desk
  - doesn't weight anything, so it is easy to carry to the coffee house

new-fangledly-yours,

Jeremy