From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-23 16:52:25

Ahh, much better. Thanks!

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Ed Brey wrote:
brey> From: "Jeremy Siek" <jsiek_at_[hidden]>
brey> >
brey> > brey> http://www.dinkumware.com/htm_cpl/string2.html
brey> > brey> http://www.dinkumware.com/htm_cpl/iostream.html
brey> > brey> http://www.dinkumware.com/htm_cpl/memory.html#auto_ptr
brey> >
brey> > Hmm, I took a quick look at the iostream docs. Them seem
brey> > horribly incomplete.
brey>
brey> The iostream link was just a frontal pointer to get you
brey> started, but I see there isn't an obvious way to navigate to
brey> the other stream pages. Try starting at the base page for
brey> Dinkum's C++ Library reference:
brey>
brey> http://www.dinkumware.com/htm_cpl/
brey>
brey> As I mentioned in the private message earlier, I haven't used
brey> the Dinkumware web site much, and so I can't speak to its
brey> level of quality or completeness.

 Jeremy Siek www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Univ. of Notre Dame work phone: (219) 631-3906