From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-26 10:45:01

Hi Craig,

There's an iterator similar to this in the graph library, the
edge_iterator for the directed adjacency_list. See
boost/graph/detail/adj_list_edge_iterator.hpp. It's specialized a bit for
the BGL graph interface, but it may not be too hard to adapt to your
purposes.

One small word of caution... this iterator is not as fast as using two
explicit loops.

Cheers,
Jeremy