From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-26 17:58:35

You need to be sure you have declared the class_builder<vector<int> > before
you try to def() the function which returns the vector<int>. The declaration
of the class_builder<vector<int> > is actually what generates the function
overload
    PyObject* to_python(const vector<int>&)
which is used to convert the return value to a python object.
HTH,
-Dave