From: Howard Hinnant (hinnant_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-27 11:59:03

There were two ideas floating around:

1. A circular_buffer that would extend its capacity when necessary
(similar to vector and deque).

2. A circular_buffer that would throw an exception if the capacity was
exceeded.

Which one (or both?) are you interested in?

Personally I'm only interested in #1, and am willing to donate the
interface to an existing implementatation (taken pretty much from vector
and deque). Unfortunately I can not donate the implementation itself,
but I would be happy to participate in and discuss design decisions on
such an implementation.

-Howard

boost_at_[hidden] wrote on 2/24/01 6:30 PM