From: John (EBo) David (ebo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-22 12:40:15

williamkempf_at_[hidden] wrote:

> One would assume that the locale would come from the iostream (via
> standard embue() and std::locale types). It would also be beneficial
> if the date_format() type used standard strftime formatting codes
> (possibly extended).

god... I wish I could give you the stuff I wrote before because that is
exactly the approach I took. I also added a simple modification to
standard regular expression syntax so that I could both print and scan
with conditionals, etc. I also dealt with all the time adjustments
+/-32,000 years down to micro-seconds IIRC.

If people are ***REALLY*** interested I'll contact them and see if we
could work out a deal to release the code.

  EBo --