From: John (EBo) David (ebo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-22 20:55:26

Toon Knapen <toon_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> As mentioned by Andrew Lumsdaine and Jeremy Siek, the MTL that
> is going to contributed (I can't wait to see/download it;)
> is layered in a general matrix functionality with LA
> functionality on top of that. Maybe these two layers
> could be seperated in two boost libs. On top of the matrix lib,
> other numeric libs can then also be implemented.
> I also want to have all functionality as fast as possible but
> I'm convinced we get there faster starting small and with
> a quality implementation and go from there.

Huh? When??? I've must have been asleep at the keys...

If someone (Andrew Lumsdaine or Jeremy Siek possibly) could do me a
super favor and put me on a email notice when it comes out I would be
most appreciative. Then I could start using it ASAP. I would like
nothing better that scrap my hacked multi-dim arrays and use something
as elegant as MTL appeared to be ...

  EBo --