From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-25 08:51:25

I have 3. The one interesting one is the idea of using a named parameters
interface for some of the algorithms. For example, the only way to pass a
WeightMap to dijkstra_shortest_paths is to use the version of the algorithm
that takes all 7 possible parameters! If instead, the algorithm could be
invoked thus,

  dijkstra_shortest_paths(g, start,
weight_map(my_weights).visitor(my_visitor))

the interface would be far simpler.

The other two are more mundane suggestions for the docs:

1. Put a link to the TOC prominently at the top of the introduction page.
It's a bit buried, and some people want to go directly to a user manual to
get a survey of features.

2. Begin using "Boost.Graph" or "boost::graph" instead of "BGL".

-Dave