From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-25 09:54:29

I'll be giving a talk "Introducing Boost and the Boost C++ Libraries" at
the ACCU Spring Conference next week in Oxford, England. The three day
conference has lots of interesting talks, some by Boost contributors
like Kevlin Henney, Dietmar Kuehl, and Nico Josuttis. See
http://www.accuconf.com or http://www.accu.org.

The Boost talk will cover ground already familiar to most readers of this
list, but Boost members are encouraged to attend, and cheer loudly whenever
their favorite library is mentioned:-) And do stop by and introduce
yourself!

Apologies in advance for unanswered emails and incomplete administrative
work this coming week while I'm traveling.

--Beman