From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-26 08:41:54

In the generative interfaces I have seen, the parameters name themselves.
Using named template parameters is overkill in this situation. What we want,
for ease-of-use, is simply an interface that allows the parameters to be
passed in any order. That is,

  mutex_generator<checked, nonrecursive>::type

is self-documenting, but should be equivalent to

  mutex_generator<nonrecursive, checked>::type

-Dave