From: Karl Bellve (Karl.Bellve_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-28 15:11:30

Thanks David...

I sorted that issue out. GetT is now being properly called but a new
instance of the class is being loaded, instead of using the instance of
the class that initialized Python and called its own init function.

So, I am back to the issue of bringing into Python an preexisting
instance of a class and not constructing a new instance of a class. I am
using the BOOST_PYTHON_BEGIN_CONVERSION_NAMESPACE and I am reading up on
it. I am also looking at the sources to "getting_started5" since it also
uses that as well.

--
Cheers,
Karl Bellve, Ph.D.                   ICQ # 13956200