From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-29 05:18:12

You should also see Victor Shoup's NTL www.shoup.net/ntl
which I have used to calculate high accuracy math constants
proposed for Boost (QV).

Is in C++ already and offers choice of quad_float 106 mantissa bits (33
decimal digits)

or RR type which has a default of 150 mantissa bits
(but you choose how many you want at price of speed of course!)

Already in Standard form, though lacks numeric_limits values as yet,
but this should be fairly easy to add.

May be licence problems, but perhaps not.

Paul

Dr Paul A Bristow, hetp Chromatography
Prizet Farmhouse
Kendal, Cumbria