From: Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-03-29 16:45:44

Paris (U.E.), le 29/03/2001

        Hi

                I have a few days ago uploaded the file "spefquatocto.tgz"
which I intend to formally submit as a set of libraries about
quaternions and octonions.

                Before proceeding with the submision process, however, I need
to check it works in some compiler other than MetroWerk's CodeWarrior
pro 6, MacOS version (where everything is OK). Could somebody with
access to either the Kai or Comeau please try to compile and run the
test files supplied and let me know the outcome (I asked Jens Maurer a
few days ago, but he seems to be unfortunately offline for the time
being)?

        Thanks

                        Hubert Holin
                        Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden]