From: Hamish Mackenzie (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-30 17:27:05

Hi,

I have been using what I call a "type vector" (tv) for a while. I thought I
would offer up my implementation to the boost gods and see if its worthy....
or could be made worthy.... or if bits of it might be worthy....

I see others have done similar things but called it something else (eg.
tuples). I have no preference as to the name and would be happy to change it.

There is a lot more that could be added to it but it already allows you to
enumerate, filter and transform types. It also has a couple of handy
shortcuts for creating type vectors.

Hamish Mackenzie