From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-04 13:00:57

I looked at the recently-uploaded command-line parsing class, and at the
CmdLine and Options command-line parsing classes others mentioned on the
list. All of them use a quasi-interator interface to look at the arguments'
structure. Why? This interface involves giving the parsing object the
arguments and then manually walking the parsed list. Why do that when you
could do it more automatically with a callback interface (kind-of like SAX
works with XML)? Maybe I'll write a demo class with this philosophy.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie