From: pinkfloydhomer_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-03-05 04:16:11

--- In boost_at_y..., Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_a...> wrote:
> At 11:23 AM 3/4/2001 -0600, Ed Brey wrote:
>
> Good point. Hopefully that will get captured for the Library's
rationale.

So, will anybody want to work on this non-blocking I/O addition to
the library?

I would like to help myself, but I'm not sure I am the best person to
design or implement such a library. If no one else will work on this,
I will have to do it myself, but then I probably will not be able to
make a good enough design that it deserved to be in boost. I would
probably just make it work for my particular application, and no one
will ever benefit from it.