From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-05 17:00:59

So this is what iterator traits would look like:

template <class Base, class Policies,
  class Traits = boost::detail::iterator_traits<Base> >
struct iterator_adaptor;

Then the iterator_traits_builder could be used (or not) for the Traits
argument.

So you could leave off the Traits completely if the default is OK. Is this
what you mean by the terse usage?

I suppose the rest of the generators would switch back to taking a traits
class instead of the individual types.

Cheers,
Jeremy