From: pinkfloydhomer_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-03-06 10:50:11

--- In boost_at_y..., "Paul Carter" <paul.carter_at_h...> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Unless someone pops up with any objections - or a good solution of
> their own, I'll try to bash out a draft (Win32) implementation in
the
> next week or so.
>
> Paul

This is your annoying standard "I agree" answer, but...

I have been thinking many of the same things and I think that your
thoughts on design seem very reasonable. You say that you'll try to
make a draft implementation in the next week or so. Wow. Things
really get done around here! I'm new to boost, but this is very
positive for me.