From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-08 11:40:07

I've checked in the support for optional named template parameters. The
previous syntax for iterator_adaptor still works, and now you can also use
iterator_traits_generator (using "generator" instead of builder since it
is consistent with our other type generators). I've added a test file,
libs/utility/iter_traits_gen.cpp (still doesn't work with Borland).
Haven't got to the docs yet.