From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-09 10:58:52
Release 1.21.0 of the Boost libraries has been posted on the web site.
* Iterator Adaptor Library added. Adapt a base type into a standard
conforming iterator, and more, from Dave Abrahams, Jeremy Siek, and John
* Pool Library added. Memory pool management from Steve Cleary.
* Test Library added. Support for program testing and execution from Beman
* Generic Programming Techniques page added, contributed by Dave Abrahams.
* Graph Library: Updated use of iterator adaptors. Changed operator== for
adjacency_list::edge_descriptor to improve semantics for multigraphs. Moved
adjacency_iterator_generator from namespace detail to boost and added
documentation. Renamed dynamic_components() to incremental_components(),
better matching graph literature terminology. Cleaned up interface of
connected_components() and created separate strong_components() function
using Tarjan's more efficient algorithm. Fixed documentation figures for
adjacency_list and adjacency_matrix. Added docs for
* Python Library upgraded. Better compatibility with Python 2.0, NULL
pointers and smart-pointers get converted to/from python None, massive
* Regular Expression Library: Minor fixes for Unicode platforms.
* Type Traits Library upgraded: Major revision.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk