From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-09 14:10:01

Hi Phlip,

I'm afraid we skipped matroids in my grad. level algorithms class. It may
be a while before I read up on them.

Cheers,
Jeremy

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, Phlip wrote:

ppluml> Boosties:
ppluml>
ppluml> My colleagues keep going on about Matroids & Greedoids.
ppluml>
ppluml> I'm not really sure what they are, but I got to thinking that if BGL could
ppluml> enforce their construction rules as a constraint then if we used it we'd
ppluml> always have matroids without even needing to learn too much about them.
ppluml>
ppluml> Could anyone who catches my greedy drift here reveal how to build Boost
ppluml> Graph Libraries that are automatically Matroids? and which don't compile
ppluml> or throw exceptions if they are not?
ppluml>
ppluml> --
ppluml> Phlip phlip_cpp_at_[hidden]
ppluml> ============== http://phlip.webjump.com ==============
ppluml> -- Just think: Four billion people in the
ppluml> world have never received Spam... --
ppluml>
ppluml>
ppluml>
ppluml> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
ppluml>
ppluml>
ppluml>

 Jeremy Siek www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Univ. of Notre Dame work phone: (219) 631-3906