From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-11 22:56:23

on 3/11/01 7:58 PM, Daryle Walker at darylew_at_[hidden] wrote:

[SNIP problem and solution descriptions]
> (I'll change them if you guys insist, but I would have to send Beman a ZIP
> file to merge into CVS.)

I have made such an archive of the changed files. It should be called
"boost_x.zip" in the vault. I changed the macro to take the constant
separately from its value, changed the " = " to ", " in the macro calls,
removed some (hopefully) superfluous parentheses, and some trailing spaces
(if I noticed them at the end of a file). It only took me one-and-a-half
hours to do it. However, I did _not_ compile the new files, so Beman or
whoever has to check that first.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie