From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-12 16:25:11

on 3/11/01 11:41 PM, David Abrahams at abrahams_at_[hidden] wrote:

> [...]

The macro has been around? Was this issue I brought up discussed then? I
put up the archive just so implementation wouldn't be an issue. So now all
we have to do is debate whether or not it should be changed. I guess that
eventually, I'll withdraw it or Beman would incorporate it.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie