From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-17 16:47:04

We already notified Andreas of the bugs with respect to is_convertible,
and he's told us they are fixed and will be in the next release :)

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, Howard Hinnant wrote:
hinnan> Just browsing composite_traits.hpp and is_enum. My
hinnan> compiler (Metrowerks) doesn't support is_convertible (at
hinnan> least I don't think it will, haven't actually tried).
hinnan> But I was wondering if the following class might
hinnan> mistakenly be classified as an enum?
hinnan>
hinnan> struct NotAnEnum
hinnan> {
hinnan> operator int() const {return 0;}
hinnan> };
hinnan>
hinnan> -Howard
hinnan>
hinnan> List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:boost-unsubscribe_at_[hidden]>
hinnan>
hinnan>
hinnan> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
hinnan>
hinnan>
hinnan>

 Jeremy Siek www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Univ. of Notre Dame work phone: (219) 631-3906