From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-18 11:32:39

On Sun, 18 Mar 2001, Andreas Scherer wrote:

as> Hi, compiling the BGL examples with g++ 2.95.2 results in (at least)
as> the following two problems:
as>
as> remove_edge_if_[bi]dir.cpp define a local helper class "has_target"
as> whose name collides with a template function from the boost namespace
as> defined in <boost/graph/graph_utility.hpp>. I suggest renaming the
as> class (struct) to "HasTarget" or so.

I've removed the local class, and instead use the one from
graph_utility.hpp. Which, BTW has been renamed to incident_to.

as> adjacency_list.cpp tries to #include the headerfile
as> <boost/graph/iteration_macros.hpp> that seems to be missing from the
as> distribution.

Opps, that was not suppose to be included. I've removed the #include.

Thanks!
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Univ. of Notre Dame work phone: (219) 631-3906