From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-02 15:36:23

I agree very much with both Kevin and Dave, but I'm drowning in
administrative work. Dave, why don't you set up the SourceForge bug
tracker, and write a prototype web page for the boost site telling users
what to do (or with a form to fill out. The web site supports the
FrontPage mechanism to automatically email a form to whoever you want. If
you write the page, and get SourceForge set up, I'll make the FrontPage
form mailer work. If SourceForge works that way.)

We can try it out just among Boost members, and then loose it on the public
if it seems to be effective.

--Beman

At 12:18 PM 3/28/2001, David Abrahams wrote:

>Agreed. Maybe we should start using the bug tracker at SourceForge. It
>works pretty well (speaking as a bug reporter, not a developer), IMO.
>
>-Dave

<mailto:boost-unsubscribe_at_[hidden]>

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/