From: nbecker_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-04-03 07:01:31

    Brett> Nobody seems to have mentioned Gtk-- (Gtkmm), a c++ wrapper around Gtk.
    Brett> I'm not a user (yet) as I'm still looking around, but it deserves a mention.
    Brett> It lacks portability, but has very slick template-based slot-mechanism
    Brett> which doesn't need a meta-compiler, and tries to conform closely to the STL.

    Brett> have a peek..
    Brett> http://gtkmm.sourceforge.net/philosophy.html

I'll have to admit I'm prejucided to favor a toolkit that is c++ by
design over one that has a c++ wrapper. But maybe it's worth a look.