From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-04 10:58:50

Persistence is certainly an important issue. I've recently added
input/output to the "dot" file format which is used by Graphviz, mainly so
that I can generate nice drawings of graphs. However, the "dot" file
format is text, not binary, and is not designed for efficiency. It would
certainly be nice to have efficient persistence for BGL, though it is not
high on my own priority queue ;) Perhaps the general purpose persistence
library that is underway here at boost could be applied to graphs as well?

Cheers,
Jeremy