From: Gary Powell (Gary.Powell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-10 10:01:55

Hi Lois,
  I don't see why you wouldn't want to refinance your house to give you more
money to spend on endless orgasms for your partner, I'd double your
partner's life insurance so when they die happy you can pay off your credit
cards, giving you AAA credit. Then you can write a book and print all the
copies with discount ink, invest your new fortune in your recession proof
stocks (They go down no what the economy does!) and take a break.

  See these people just have your best interests at heart! :>

  -gary-

gary.powell_at_[hidden]