From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-10 10:31:18

At 01:08 AM 4/10/2001, Marcello wrote:

>I am wondering if in this mailing list there is a person working
>consistently in order to make Boost working well with the Intel
>compiler.

I'm not sure there is any one person "working consistently" to make the
Boost libraries work well with the Intel compiler.

The current compiler log files are available. See
ftp://boost.sourceforge.net/pub/boost/regression-logs/win32.zip The
regression test program (regression.cpp and associated .cfg configuration
files) are available and documented on the web site and in the download
.zip. It is very easy to run. If you would like to work through the Intel
issues, and post fixes to the mailing list, the various library developers
will apply them to their libraries.

Thanks,

--Beman