From: Bill Seymour (bsey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-13 07:48:14

- WEB wrote:

> Assuming there might be interest among the Boost community,
> I have sought preliminary approval to contribute the modern
> SIunits to Boost.

Others have already expressed their interest better than I,
so I'll just add my "yes" vote.

> If a meeting of Boosters is planned for Copenhagen, this topic
> might be worth a few minutes of discussion there.

Agreed. And if such a meeting isn't planned, I'd be willing
to help plan it. I'll be there for both the C and C++ meetings,
so I could help with any necessary preparations the week before.

Although I've served on J11 for several years, I'm a newbie
to both J16 and Boost. I'd love to meet and share ideas with
other Boosters.

--Bill Seymour