From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-13 08:33:38

on 4/11/01 1:23 PM, David Abrahams at abrahams_at_[hidden] wrote:

> Paul Bristow's Math Constants Library will undergo formal review at Boost
> starting a week from today and running for one week: Wed, April 18th through
> Wed April 25th. I will act as review manager. Participation and commentary
> are encouraged.

Where is this library located? I saw something at
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/files/MathConstants/>, but I hope that
is not it. Those files look old (from July 2000) and not reasonably
complete. I'll give reasons why if the files I'm thinking of are the ones
you're thinking of. If they're not, I'll go look at the real files.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie