From: Thompson, Todd L (TLThompson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-13 14:01:08

I have been listening to this list for awhile but haven't contributed, so I
humbly submit my thoughts on this.

I think that if this is option is made available to any vendor then it would
then be available to any vendor that choose to participate.

If I understand what is being requested by the vendor than would it suffice
in the heading of the compiler status table to indicate something like, "XXX
Compiler, courtesy of X company. <link> <logo>"? Then I think it would a
smashing good idea.

I would think the best choice in this case is to keep it simple.

I think it would be helpful in the compiler table if there was an indication
if a workaround was required or not.

Todd Thompson