From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-15 04:02:35

If ultimate accuracy and portability is important
(portability is most important to BOOSTers I suspect)

It may still be best to calculate the coefficients
using higher accuracy than the compiler can do.

(You may lose one least significant bit on every operator used,
and perhaps two or three if rooting, several if powing).

(NTL also does integer arithmetic, and conversion to
floating point with 150-bit (50 decimal digits) accuracy).

But I have no desire to create unncessary work for myself!

Paul