From: Jesse Jones (jesjones_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-16 18:25:10

>http://www.halcyon.com/www3/jesjones/Whisper/Description.html
>
>This is a complete C++ GUI framework with the only interesting part
>for this discussion being three macros, PRECONDITION, POSTCONDITION
>and CHECK_INVARIANT. The page makes this sound like pretty much what
>I'm trying to do with Boost.Assertion but I've not looked into the
>code to evaluate it yet.

This is mine. The invariants are handled with a mixin. It's nothing
too fancy, but it is better than anything I've seen without a custom
compiler/preprocessor.

>I'd love to hear other's comments or to hear about other references
>on this topic.

There must have a been a half dozen articles published in magazines
like "C++ Report", "JOOP", and "C/C++ Users Journal" about DbC in
C++. IMO they were all pretty lame. The only interesting one I
remember was in JOOP about a custom compiler that handled the whole
ball of wax.

   -- Jesse