From: Innovative International Institute (innovativeinstitute_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-17 17:20:28

Dear List Member

We require FREELANCE PROGRAMMERS OF VARIOUS SKILL SETS...

WORK AT HOME OPPORTUNITY -- ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD...

We are a group of companies dealing in Software development since last 20
years. During our journey of 20 years in this field we had developed more than
2000 routines and full applications which comprises of about 5 million lines
of source code.

NOW WE WANT TO CONVERT THESE 5 MILLION LINES OF SOURCE CODE INTO ONE
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE TO ANOTHER....

WE PAY ACCORDING TO SKILL SET INVOLVED

YOU NEED NOT LEAVE YOUR PLACE OR JOB... WORK IN YOUR SPARE TIME...

YOU MUST FULFILL OUR REQUIREMENTS AND CRITERIA....

It is three stage process to get in...

FIRST : You need to send your detailed Resume as detailed below
SECOND : If you are selected
                --- you will be asked to enter into a specific agreement
                --- you need to deposit some amounts
                and some other criteria we will ask you to fulfill.
THIRD : As soon as you fulfill our crietria we will start to send you the work
according to our agreement.

If you are interested follow the instructions below...

FIRST STEP------

Send your detailed resume in TEXT FORMAT ONLY TO E-mail
innovativeinstitute2_at_[hidden]?subject=Interested_A and must include
following DATA... [DO NOT REPLY THIS E-MAIL]

-------
START
-------
Name
-------
Address (in detail)
-------
Birth Date
-------
Educational Qualifications
-------
Professional Qualifications
-------
Project Involvement
-------
Language Conversion Skill Set Detail.
e.g.
I can Convert....

C To Java
C++ To Java
BASICA To C
FoxPro To XML

etc...

-------
Time you spare for us : ______ hours per week
-------
You get this information from :
-------
END
-------

Note : IF YOU FILL THAT THIS IS NEEDFUL FOR ANY OF YOUR FRIEND, PLEASE SEND
HIM/HER...

Bharat Thakkar
Director
Innovative International Institute

The Fastest Browser on Earth now for FREE!!
Download Opera 5 for Windows now! Get it at
http://www.opera.com/download/