From: John Maddock (John_Maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-18 05:44:23

>*** libs/regex/src/cpp_regex_traits.cpp
  [see attachment: run 'patch < diffs' to apply; tested with gnu patch 2.5]

The library builds with gcc-2.95.2 . I'm not sure how to run the
tests; I did build the 'r2' binary in libs/regex/demo/regress,
and running it gives
  ./r2 tests.txt
  871 lines, 629 tests completed in file tests.txt
but I can't readily see how to interpret this.
<

Because that file uses the C++ locale - it can only be compiled if the
iostreams are real standard streams and not the old iostreams - there are
workarounds in place already for libraries that have old iostreams.

The test program completed successfully BTW in your case - you'll see a
*lot* a very obvious error output if there are problems, I'll change the
message to make it more obvious that it's a successful run though...

- John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/