From: rwgk_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-04-19 13:03:01

I agree with Jens.
Ed Brey's suggestion looks very good to me:

> namespace boost {
> namespace math {
> template<typename T>
> struct constants {
> static T pi() {return T(3.1415...L);}
> };
> }
> }
>
> where a typical user experience would be documented as this:
>
> typedef boost::math::constants<float> c;
> std::cout << "Baseball and apple " << c::pi();

The problem with the undef approach is that it does not work if
BOOST_UNITY is defined before your header file is included.
I would encourage you to go back to your original approach
of writing the C++ header file directly. If your
names follow *some* kind of consistent scheme, I am your
first user.

Ralf