From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-22 09:22:55
I think the Boost.MathConstants library should be accepted by Boost,
subject to resolution of the "spirit of C++" issues raised by Ed Brey, Matt
Austern, and others.
The docs need some polishing:
* List of contents at the start.
* Table listing the names of the constants. I'd also like it to identify
the authority for each constant, plus any special notes or warnings
specific to the particular constant.
* More hyperlinked cross-references within the document to other sections
of the document would be helpful.
* Some of the "References & Sources" entries contain URL's which need to
be set up as HTML links.
* Some of the "References & Sources" entries are available on the web but
no URL is given. For example,  is available at
Such links should be included. Even if the document itself isn't
available, the author might deserve a link.
* Please add an acknowledgement section listing people (Boost or
otherwise) who have made helpful comments or otherwise aided development.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk