From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-22 16:55:12

I know there's been a lot of stuff going on since I last mentioned
"dlw_oprs.zip" (at version 15 in the vault), but does everyone think it's
good to go? Are there any remaining big problems?

For those that have come in late, this archive contains an update to
<boost/operators.hpp> that has:

+ New operator templates for shifting, unary+, etc.
+ New templates the compose other templates together (- and +)
+ Re-implemented old grouped templates in terms of the new ones
+ Added iterator helper templates for input and output iterators
+ Completely redone documentation (requires HTML 4)

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie