From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-23 11:21:10

I'm run the Win32 regression tests, preliminary to the next release. The
tests are looking quite good, but it would be nice to clear the floating
point failures for several of the config/limits_test.cpp tests, which are
uniformly failing on the Borland, Metrowerks, and Microsoft compilers.

Since I don't know the first thing about floating point arithmetic, could
someone who does please take a look at the errors and see if there is any
obvious fix.

See ftp://boost.sourceforge.net/pub/boost/regression-logs/win32.zip

Thanks,

--Beman