From: Thomas Matelich (sosedada_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-24 09:21:35

I've finally gotten a copy of HP's newer, more standard compliant, aCC
compiler. I'm running into a fair amount of problems in the regression
tests (of course) and I'm not sure what the best method to start
resolving these things would be. I've got a few changes, a few things I
think someone else could fix, etc. I don't think anyone would be
inspired to read through all my errors, so I'm planning on trying to
group errors by library and send an email for each. That is unless
anyone has a better idea.

On a separate note, I added a warnings option to regression.cpp and
compilers.cfg so you can turn warnings on or off (Just another line and
a %warnings in the compiler.cfg). Jens, would this be something you
would want to integrate?

--
Thomas O Matelich
Senior Software Designer