From: Jens Maurer (Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-24 12:13:23

Thomas Matelich wrote:
> I don't think anyone would be
> inspired to read through all my errors, so I'm planning on trying to
> group errors by library and send an email for each. That is unless
> anyone has a better idea.

The regression output is usually quite easy to oversee (with the help
of some text searches), so I'd like to see the HTML output and the
full regression output (compiler error messages and warnings).
Please put them up in the boost "files" section for now.

> On a separate note, I added a warnings option to regression.cpp and
> compilers.cfg so you can turn warnings on or off (Just another line and
> a %warnings in the compiler.cfg). Jens, would this be something you
> would want to integrate?

Hm... Warnings should be enabled at all times at the highest usable
level. Since this only affects regression testers and people porting
to new platforms, I'd rather not expand the regression test suite at
this time.

Jens Maurer