From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-25 10:27:57
Boost version 1.21.2 has been released.
* Compatibility Library added: Help for non-conforming standard libraries
missing CXX headers from Ralf Grosse-Kunstleve, and help for missing
standard library <limits> header from Jens Maurer. (These are
unreviewed implementation libraries, treated as maintenance steps only.)
* Random Number Library: Split into separate headers, updated
documentation, added lagged_fibonacci generator.
* Integer Library: Minor portability update.
* Graph Library: Changed algorithm interfaces to use named parameters
technique. Added graph isomorphism algorithm.
* Download refinements - files now available from either FTP or web server.
* Tracker Added: View and submit bug, support, and feature requests.
* Minor portability fixes in several other libraries
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk