From: Kirk Klobe (kklobe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-27 10:09:10

I have been pulling my hair out trying to get a combination of
BOOST_NO_x macros in config.hpp that makes the regression tests
(v1.21.2) happy when compiling using the full Dinkumware 3.0x VC upgrade
with either Intel C++ 5.0 or VC6(sp5). Results are always worse than
with the stock VC6 STL. I believe I have tried just about every
combination of the macros, starting from the full set that is used with
the stock STL, down to nothing but BOOST_NO_STD_NAMESPACE.

If anyone has had any luck with this, I'd appreciate hearing about it!

Thanks,

- Kirk