From: Thomas Matelich (sosedada_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-30 14:12:42

As Jens mentioned, we are working on boost on HP's aCC compiler. He
suggested that I post some info about unsupported functionality so you
can avoid it if possible.

This page from the release notes has their documented unsupported
functionality.
http://docs.hp.com/hpux/onlinedocs/dev/aCC/a_01_27/standards.htm#unsupport

I just noticed that you should ignore the library because it is using
RogueWave 2.2.1 now.

As far as the compiler goes (versus the library) these are the main
points:
<quote>
NOTE: These are not all inclusive lists.

     covariant return types with multiply inheriting types

     Template Features
         separation model for template compilation (export keyword)
         template template parameters
         omission of template parameter names

     support for universal-character-sequences (\uxxxx)
</quote>

The omission of template parameter names is pretty common in boost
mainly with template <bool>.

I have made a script to update from CVS, run the regression tests, and
tar up the output along with my diffs and put it at
ftp://ftp.zetec.com/pub/tmatelich/boost if you're interested. I'll put
a plain copy of the regression results there too.

--
Thomas O Matelich
Senior Software Designer