From: Artur Wisz (gagatech_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-05-05 03:27:07

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremy Siek" <jsiek_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: [boost] Graphs: need to merge vertices

> There are currently no graph concepts that include the requirement
> for sorted out-edges, but the adjacency_list with EdgeList=setS
> does provide sorted out-edges. I am very open to adding a concept
> to describe graphs with sorted out-edges.

It'd be worth it only if there are more possible use cases. After a second
thought I think I'll go
with setS. I thought perhaps if I could take the out-edges begin/end
iterators and just pass them on to std::sort()... I guess I am going too far
this time :-)

> The current release has an experimental solution for this.
> I've created two tags, vertex_all_t and edge_all_t which
> can be used with adjacency_list to get a property map for
> accessing an object containing all the internal properties
> of the graph. My plan is to add this to the MutablepropertyGraph
> interface.

Great, that will certainly make life easier.

-Art